Our goal is simple: we want to raise money and awareness for your cause. Because every organization and corresponding cause is different, we tailor our services to meet your individual needs. What will remain consistent, however, is our infectious passion and enthusiasm. Our unique dual approach will have people literally jumping out of the chairs to participate.
Many charitable organizations get stuck in the visionary phase because they lack the knowledge and experience to make things happen. This is where we come in. Not only do we elevate your auction to the next level, we also provide comprehensive before and after services. Whether you are a new charity or simply one that would like to increase its earning potential, we have your recipe for success.
Prior to the event, we will ensure your event has the greatest possibility of success. We can start helping plan your event as early as you need.
- Sitting down with the board and/or auction committee to ensure your goals and objectives are clear and an action plan is created
- Selecting and procuring the right auction items
- Helping plan the sequence of items and the flow of the event
- Maximizing auction packages
- Assisting with advertising and social media exposure
- Coaching staff and volunteers, including how to process each transaction
- Assisting in the creation of program guides
On the day of the event, we will arrive early to make sure everything is in place for a smooth and successful auction. We will be equally as committed to your event as you are.
During the event is where the fun begins. As Anne conducts the auction, Avisha will work the crowd to infuse energy and excitement throughout. Our sisterly bond creates a dynamic and highly successful team that is unparalleled. Not only can we help you maximize your funds, we can also create interest and awareness for your cause.
Our during the event services include:
- Mingling with the crowd to increase enthusiasm and knowledge about the items to be auctioned and decrease anxiety
- Infusing energy throughout the crowd (whether live or silent)
- Creating emotion for the cause through educating the audience that will result in increased bids and higher profits
Our work doesn’t end once the auction is completed. Our after the event services are designed to help you close out this current auction and begin planning for your next event. There will be lots to learn from and to note in order to help increase next year’s goals & event! An organization’s ability to build momentum is paramount to its longevity. We will help put you in the position to raise funds successfully in the long-term.
Our after the event services include:
- Lingering with customers to drive home the cause
- Debriefing the staff
Conducting round table discussions that recap the event and begin future planning